GCFH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GCFH

Geomike's Hacks And Bots

3 posters

[Release]M4a1 fast reload, Knife > katana/axe/nanoknife ! by me

rlenskens
    rlenskens
    Trusted Member
    Trusted Member

[Release]M4a1 fast reload, Knife > katana/axe/nanoknife ! by me Empty [Release]M4a1 fast reload, Knife > katana/axe/nanoknife ! by me

Post by rlenskens Sat May 12, 2012 3:21 pm

Hello gcfh,

I have released this at mpgh. Download link is on mpgh and also sreenshots and a tutorial on how to use. Thank if u liked it.

-M4A1 noreload + AWM>AWM X-mas (might give error):

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/194-crossfire-mods-rez-modding/452126-m4a1-fast-reload-texturemodel-change-awm-x-mas-skin-awm.html

-Knife to Axe and Knife to Katana (faster slash, same damage):

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/194-crossfire-mods-rez-modding/453655-cool-knife-katana-knife-axe-rez-modding-nl.html#post6022812

-Knife to Nanoknife (superfast right click, same damage):

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/194-crossfire-mods-rez-modding/453964-cool-knife-nanoknife-superfast-hitting-rez-modding-nl.html#post6025718
    rlenskens
    rlenskens
    Trusted Member
    Trusted Member

[Release]M4a1 fast reload, Knife > katana/axe/nanoknife ! by me Empty Re: [Release]M4a1 fast reload, Knife > katana/axe/nanoknife ! by me

Post by rlenskens Sat May 12, 2012 3:21 pm

What do u think, people?
    rlenskens
    rlenskens
    Trusted Member
    Trusted Member

[Release]M4a1 fast reload, Knife > katana/axe/nanoknife ! by me Empty Re: [Release]M4a1 fast reload, Knife > katana/axe/nanoknife ! by me

Post by rlenskens Sat May 12, 2012 3:22 pm

BTW: on mpgh my name is Rez modding NL (rlenskens got bann....)
    J4cK
    Global Moderator

Post by J4cK Sat May 19, 2012 9:37 am

Very nice, patched atm i'm pretty sure. also, don't advertise for other hacking sites, as that looses members, and atm we want to keep members. re upload to other sites and post ss's and virus scans here?
    rlenskens
    rlenskens
    Trusted Member
    Trusted Member

Post by rlenskens Sat May 19, 2012 12:16 pm

J4cK wrote:Very nice, patched atm i'm pretty sure. also, don't advertise for other hacking sites, as that looses members, and atm we want to keep members. re upload to other sites and post ss's and virus scans here?

well, like u said. They are patched now, so I won't upload them anymore now. They only still work for CFPH. But I guess no-one on this site plays CFPH, eh? BTW: is it really prohibited to post mpgh links? Well, I won't anymore then if it is.
    Have we got a rule thread or something actually?
    J4cK
    Global Moderator

Post by J4cK Sat May 19, 2012 8:40 pm

Well, no. but don't advertise other sites anyway. and we should make a rule thread. and posting ss's and screenshots convinces people to download your hack/mod/anything and virus scans convince them your legit and the hack isn't just a keylogger or something
    rlenskens
    rlenskens
    Trusted Member
    Trusted Member

Post by rlenskens Sun May 20, 2012 3:00 am

J4cK wrote:Well, no. but don't advertise other sites anyway. and we should make a rule thread. and posting ss's and screenshots convinces people to download your hack/mod/anything and virus scans convince them your legit and the hack isn't just a keylogger or something

Ofcoursse it isn't a keylogger.... Virus scans are also in the link on mpgh..
    Sorry, said the name again Smile
    J4cK
    Global Moderator

Post by J4cK Sun May 20, 2012 4:08 am

Uhhh, i don't mean say the name, i mean copy and paste the thread so you don't have to direct other users of this site.
    rlenskens
    rlenskens
    Trusted Member
    Trusted Member

Post by rlenskens Sun May 20, 2012 9:22 am

J4cK wrote:Uhhh, i don't mean say the name, i mean copy and paste the thread so you don't have to direct other users of this site.

right. BTW: where is your avatar picture?
    RuffNeckBass
    Crossfire Hacker

Post by RuffNeckBass Tue May 22, 2012 4:24 am

My avatar picture is fuck all. i don't want one.
    rlenskens
    rlenskens
    Trusted Member
    Trusted Member

Post by rlenskens Tue May 22, 2012 10:36 am

I meant j4ck... So, now when u dont have an avatar, u just dont have a pic at all? first u had some white head or something... not anymore?
    J4cK
    Global Moderator

Post by J4cK Wed May 23, 2012 6:10 am

ermm, i am ruffneckbass. and do i actually have to? if not then, i don't want one.
    i just use roughneckbass to release programs, cause i make them under that name and if i released them under j4ck then i'd have to change the naming and everything.
    rlenskens
    rlenskens
    Trusted Member
    Trusted Member

Post by rlenskens Wed May 23, 2012 10:41 am

Uhm. okay!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:01 am