GCFH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GCFH

Geomike's Hacks And Bots

2 posters

Which type of bot do you want the most right now?

Poll

Which type of bot do you want the most right now?

[ 0 ]
    Which type of bot do you want the most right now? Bar_left0%Which type of bot do you want the most right now? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which type of bot do you want the most right now? Bar_left0%Which type of bot do you want the most right now? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    Geo_Andy
    Geo_Andy
    Runescape Coder

Which type of bot do you want the most right now? Empty Which type of bot do you want the most right now?

Post by Geo_Andy Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:40 pm

Hey guys! Soon here we will start rolling out RuneScape bots, but I wanted to hear from you guys- What type of bot do you want the most?

m1d1 (Mine 1 drop 1) which is good for fast grinding up to 99 in tree chopping, mining, fishing, ect ect.

or

Banking where skill take much longer to level up, but at the end of it you might be able to make a niffty little profit.

Please vote and leave comments! Your input is very important to this process, help us make the pixel bot you all really want.
    [GCFH] geomike
    [GCFH] geomike
    Admin

Which type of bot do you want the most right now? Empty Re: Which type of bot do you want the most right now?

Post by [GCFH] geomike Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:42 pm

Geo_Andy wrote:Hey guys! Soon here we will start rolling out RuneScape bots, but I wanted to hear from you guys- What type of bot do you want the most?

m1d1 (Mine 1 drop 1) which is good for fast grinding up to 99 in tree chopping, mining, fishing, ect ect.

or

Banking where skill take much longer to level up, but at the end of it you might be able to make a niffty little profit.

Please vote and leave comments! Your input is very important to this process, help us make the pixel bot you all really want.

Good idea Andy. Hopefully this way we can prioritize which bots to release first.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:36 am