GCFH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GCFH

Geomike's Hacks And Bots

3 posters

I'm Reed's Gallery! (Introducing, Plus a couple of suggestions)

ReedsGallery
    ReedsGallery

I'm Reed's Gallery! (Introducing, Plus a couple of suggestions) Empty I'm Reed's Gallery! (Introducing, Plus a couple of suggestions)

Post by ReedsGallery Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:52 pm

Hey everyone! I'm Reed's Gallery Smile. I go by Reed because, my last name is Reed Smile. I Graphic Design, Edit videos mainly, and do a little bit of Photography. Anyways, I have a couple of suggestions for the Forums. You should first off, add a Introductions and Leaving section Wink. Also you should add sections for GFX Showcase, tutorials, and requests. Aswell as a section for video designing Showcase and Tutorials. Those are all the suggestions I have Smile for you guys Smile
    rlenskens
    rlenskens
    Trusted Member
    Trusted Member

I'm Reed's Gallery! (Introducing, Plus a couple of suggestions) Empty Re: I'm Reed's Gallery! (Introducing, Plus a couple of suggestions)

Post by rlenskens Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:34 am

welcome to the site then... Guess we've got ourselfes another active member, haven't we?
    [GCFH] Admin
    [GCFH] Admin
    Admin

I'm Reed's Gallery! (Introducing, Plus a couple of suggestions) Empty Re: I'm Reed's Gallery! (Introducing, Plus a couple of suggestions)

Post by [GCFH] Admin Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:35 am

Welcome to the site Reed. It's nice to see new faces. I will add an introductions section just for you hehe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:50 pm