GCFH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GCFH

Geomike's Hacks And Bots

3 posters

The mysterious count down until the "future"

Geo_Andy
    Geo_Andy
    Runescape Coder

The mysterious count down until the "future" Empty The mysterious count down until the "future"

Post by Geo_Andy Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:19 am

Mod timbo made an odd and cryptic post (saddly as a new member I can not post the link directly) services. runescape. com/m=forum/forums.ws?16,17,406,63693710,goto,1 (remove the spaces to see)

It is a count down to some un-announced event. The only clues are the title "see the future..." as well as the names of three locations (Grand Exchange, Catherby, and Ardouge) which seemingly have no connection. Rumors abound in the forum, many of mich suggest that the update will be Optimus (Jagex's new bot detection system) and other hopefulls say it will be a runecrafting update, a combat update, ect. ect. What do you guys think?
    J4cK
    Global Moderator

The mysterious count down until the "future" Empty WOAH

Post by J4cK Fri May 04, 2012 3:36 am

i have no idea, my lvl 117 acc got deleted because of the fact i was sharing it.

but i sure hope it's a combat update, one is seriously needed!
    rlenskens
    rlenskens
    Trusted Member
    Trusted Member

The mysterious count down until the "future" Empty Re: The mysterious count down until the "future"

Post by rlenskens Fri May 04, 2012 5:48 am

Hello, I don't play rs anymore since 3 years or so. DOes anyone want my account btw? level 67 if I remember correctly and about 300 k gold points. PM me if u want it, ok?

Sponsored content

The mysterious count down until the "future" Empty Re: The mysterious count down until the "future"

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:57 pm