GCFH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GCFH

Geomike's Hacks And Bots

+4
[GCFH] geomike
ReedsGallery
[GCFH] Admin
rlenskens
8 posters

>>> PEOPLE, PLEASE GET MORE ACTIVE <<<

rlenskens
    rlenskens
    Trusted Member
    Trusted Member

>>> PEOPLE, PLEASE GET MORE ACTIVE <<< Empty >>> PEOPLE, PLEASE GET MORE ACTIVE <<<

Post by rlenskens Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:33 pm

Like the title says, please, people, get more active. Else this sit will 'die'...
    To prove u are active please reply to this thread, just say hi or something

Very Happy

T.I.A.,

rlenskens
    [GCFH] Admin
    [GCFH] Admin
    Admin

>>> PEOPLE, PLEASE GET MORE ACTIVE <<< Empty Re: >>> PEOPLE, PLEASE GET MORE ACTIVE <<<

Post by [GCFH] Admin Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:19 pm

Sorry for the bad news, but i have recently quit hacking. I don't believe i will be making any more hacks for this site, but i am making software so if you guys have any ideas or anything you want made you can just post here.
    ReedsGallery
    ReedsGallery

>>> PEOPLE, PLEASE GET MORE ACTIVE <<< Empty Re: >>> PEOPLE, PLEASE GET MORE ACTIVE <<<

Post by ReedsGallery Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:58 pm

Admin wrote:Sorry for the bad news, but i have recently quit hacking. I don't believe i will be making any more hacks for this site, but i am making software so if you guys have any ideas or anything you want made you can just post here.
    Well... That's a bummer, considering I just arrived Sad
    [GCFH] Admin
    [GCFH] Admin
    Admin

Post by [GCFH] Admin Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:33 am

ReedsGallery wrote:
    Admin wrote:Sorry for the bad news, but i have recently quit hacking. I don't believe i will be making any more hacks for this site, but i am making software so if you guys have any ideas or anything you want made you can just post here.

Don't worry bro, i will still make hacks. I am now making them for combat arms and crosfire.
    ReedsGallery
    ReedsGallery

Post by ReedsGallery Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:27 pm

Admin wrote:
    ReedsGallery wrote:

Don't worry bro, i will still make hacks. I am now making them for combat arms and crosfire.
    Sounds great! Can't wait to try them out Smile
    [GCFH] Admin
    [GCFH] Admin
    Admin

Post by [GCFH] Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:32 pm

There is now a cf hack and a runescape bot for you guys. And @ReedsGallery i have created a GFX forum so I am really hoping to see your work there. Thanks.
    rlenskens
    rlenskens
    Trusted Member
    Trusted Member

Post by rlenskens Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:41 am

Admin wrote:There is now a cf hack and a runescape bot for you guys. And @ReedsGallery i have created a GFX forum so I am really hoping to see your work there. Thanks.

hello admin, u just mentioned some1 by putting @ infont of his name (like on mpgh). But if some1 mentions/quotes me, will I get a notification of it then?
    [GCFH] Admin
    [GCFH] Admin
    Admin

Post by [GCFH] Admin Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:44 am

rlenskens wrote:
    Admin wrote:There is now a cf hack and a runescape bot for you guys. And @ReedsGallery i have created a GFX forum so I am really hoping to see your work there. Thanks.

hello admin, u just mentioned some1 by putting @ infont of his name (like on mpgh). But if some1 mentions/quotes me, will I get a notification of it then?

Unfortunately no, I just did it by habit. I m currently looking for that feature to add.
    rlenskens
    rlenskens
    Trusted Member
    Trusted Member

Post by rlenskens Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:29 am

Admin wrote:
    rlenskens wrote:

Unfortunately no, I just did it by habit. I m currently looking for that feature to add.

okay, and why actually is the chatroom removed again? or isn't it?
    rlenskens
    rlenskens
    Trusted Member
    Trusted Member

Post by rlenskens Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:21 am

nvm. the chatroom isnt removed, just replaced...

btw: i gotta say that in the last couple of days the site has been more active, keep it up all!
    [GCFH] geomike
    [GCFH] geomike
    Admin

Post by [GCFH] geomike Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:32 pm

rlenskens wrote:nvm. the chatroom isnt removed, just replaced...

btw: i gotta say that in the last couple of days the site has been more active, keep it up all!

Ya it really has. It's been nice to have people active and contributing.
    rlenskens
    rlenskens
    Trusted Member
    Trusted Member

Post by rlenskens Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:29 pm

geomike wrote:

hey, nice! u've got an avatar picture!
    [GCFH] geomike
    [GCFH] geomike
    Admin

Post by [GCFH] geomike Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:11 pm

rlenskens wrote:
    geomike wrote:

hey, nice! u've got an avatar picture!
    Yep lol, i thought it would be a little relevant lol.
    Geo_Andy
    Geo_Andy
    Runescape Coder

Post by Geo_Andy Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:28 pm

I am sure once we start rolling out runescape bots things will speed up. After all there is a rabid base of people looking for runescape bots, and with injection bots on the verge of extinction a new breed of pixel bots are needed.
    [GCFH] geomike
    [GCFH] geomike
    Admin

Post by [GCFH] geomike Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:09 am

Geo_Andy wrote:I am sure once we start rolling out runescape bots things will speed up. After all there is a rabid base of people looking for runescape bots, and with injection bots on the verge of extinction a new breed of pixel bots are needed.

Very true. I think we need to start making ads to get people to the site. Google Adsense told me that my site was hard to navigate. They are a bunch of idiots i tell you.
    Geo_Andy
    Geo_Andy
    Runescape Coder

Post by Geo_Andy Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:14 am

geomike wrote:
    Geo_Andy wrote:I am sure once we start rolling out runescape bots things will speed up. After all there is a rabid base of people looking for runescape bots, and with injection bots on the verge of extinction a new breed of pixel bots are needed.

Very true. I think we need to start making ads to get people to the site. Google Adsense told me that my site was hard to navigate. They are a bunch of idiots i tell you.

Actually to be honest I think the site needs some work too XD also, if you want to put adds for it it really should have a real domain.
    [GCFH] geomike
    [GCFH] geomike
    Admin

Post by [GCFH] geomike Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:37 am

Geo_Andy wrote:
    geomike wrote:

Actually to be honest I think the site needs some work too XD also, if you want to put adds for it it really should have a real domain.

Ow, pull the knife out of my heart. Well, ya i kinda agree too. The site will get better over time. it is still kinda new.
    Geo_Andy
    Geo_Andy
    Runescape Coder

Post by Geo_Andy Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:49 am

geomike wrote:
    Geo_Andy wrote:
    geomike wrote:

Ow, pull the knife out of my heart. Well, ya i kinda agree too. The site will get better over time. it is still kinda new.

Oh totally, your busy too and that is okay! This isn't my first time starting with a forum on level zero. I know how the evolution of them goes.
    [GCFH] geomike
    [GCFH] geomike
    Admin

Post by [GCFH] geomike Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:05 am

Geo_Andy wrote:
    geomike wrote:
    Geo_Andy wrote:
    geomike wrote:

Oh totally, your busy too and that is okay! This isn't my first time starting with a forum on level zero. I know how the evolution of them goes.

Then it's a good thing u r here, lol. I think i will spend this week recruiting crossfire and combat arms hackers to make hacks for the site, so when i am busy the users don't have to wait for a working hack.
    JanFlow
    JanFlow

Post by JanFlow Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:22 pm

hello lol
    rlenskens
    rlenskens
    Trusted Member
    Trusted Member

Post by rlenskens Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:37 am

hello and welcome to the site!
    §Alaska§

Post by §Alaska§ Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:35 pm

You have something to spread your website? A YT Acc? Websites can also improve if there are more features than just hacks,like news at games as example
    patch previews etc.,but before you need more members and thereto you need something to spread the website.Good idea are affliates with more bigger websites.But at the best no different hacking sites.If there is more activity why should they switch to this website.Only if this website would have something special(VIP Hack,any bypasses etc.)
    [GCFH] geomike
    [GCFH] geomike
    Admin

Post by [GCFH] geomike Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:55 pm

Ya you're right. There is nothing really special about this site as I am too busy to make hacks anymore. I used to make vip crossfire hacks. So basically this site is what you guys make of it.
    J4cK
    Global Moderator

Post by J4cK Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:16 pm

True, but even a simple no fall dmg or a see ghosts would be great.

anything helps, and we need something to bring this site to life.
    [GCFH] geomike
    [GCFH] geomike
    Admin

Post by [GCFH] geomike Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:25 am

Well, trust me I am working on that. The issue is that crossfire has removed the manifest from some files of the game, so I have to now unpack their Themida protection and manually link a manifest with a file to just look into it. So me and my crew are busy with it right now. In the mean time we are also looking to expand to another game, so what game would you suggest we move onto to hack?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:21 pm