GCFH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GCFH

Geomike's Hacks And Bots

+4
J4cK
relm50
rlenskens
[GCFH] Admin
8 posters

VIP so far...

[GCFH] geomike
    [GCFH] geomike
    Admin

VIP so far... - Page 2 Empty Re: VIP so far...

Post by [GCFH] geomike Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:50 pm

Omg, i am so sorry i basically left you guys hanging. This is my first time on the site in ages. Honestly I don't really hack anymore and I don't do CF hacks anymore. But i really like the community we have here and any suggestions as to what this site should mainly do would be appreciated. Like for example I know people like J4CK are programmers so i can make a section to show off your work and stuff like that. We can build our own little IRC network and do things there.

SO any suggestion is appreciated and I sincerely apologize for my neglect of this community.
    J4cK
    Global Moderator

Post by J4cK Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:25 am

[GCFH] geomike wrote:Omg, i am so sorry i basically left you guys hanging. This is my first time on the site in ages. Honestly I don't really hack anymore and I don't do CF hacks anymore. But i really like the community we have here and any suggestions as to what this site should mainly do would be appreciated. Like for example I know people like J4CK are programmers so i can make a section to show off your work and stuff like that. We can build our own little IRC network and do things there.

SO any suggestion is appreciated and I sincerely apologize for my neglect of this community.

I'm quite glad to have you back geomike Smile

i have quite a few new releases if we may be able to get this site active again, would i be able to get that moderator position i've been asking for forever.
    J4cK
    Global Moderator

Post by J4cK Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:08 am

AAAAAnnnnnd. the site is back to it's crap inactive state.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:24 am