GCFH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GCFH

Geomike's Hacks And Bots

2 posters

GEOMIKE!!! RESPOND PLEASE!!!

J4cK
    Global Moderator

GEOMIKE!!! RESPOND PLEASE!!! Empty GEOMIKE!!! RESPOND PLEASE!!!

Post by J4cK Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:32 pm

Hey man, it's been a long time since i've been active, or really, Anyone's been active.
    But, i have a proposal.

Me and a few of my friends have started up a forum (very much like this), however the kid that runs it has a bit more spare cash and was able to buy a web server and such. So far in the 3 days that we've had it running, we've gotten over 50 members, 400 posts and 30 threads. Without advertising at all.
    Just word of mouth i suppose. But, anyway. Back to my proposal, we've had a lot of attention drawn to the site, but there's one thing that's dragging us down. We're lacking "KEY" content, such as private hacks and small VIP's. You've made some of the coolest hacks i've ever seen, so i'm wondering if you'd like to come out of retirement. There will be perks and, if the hacks are good, possibly even a monthly wage.

That's pretty much my proposal, i hope i can get a response somewhat soonish.
    J4cK
    Global Moderator

GEOMIKE!!! RESPOND PLEASE!!! Empty Re: GEOMIKE!!! RESPOND PLEASE!!!

Post by J4cK Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:52 am

Well, Forget the offer.
    Repeat DDoS's made the site owner ragequit, so there is no website.

I'd still like to hear from you.
    [GCFH] geomike
    [GCFH] geomike
    Admin

Post by [GCFH] geomike Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:52 pm

J4cK wrote:Well, Forget the offer.

Holy crap.... that's all i have to say..... I forgot about this website a long time ago, I can't believe people still post here and we are getting new members and you J4ck, you're still here haha. I honestly haven't game hacked in over 6 - 7 months. School had me so busy and now I am going to go to a university in the top 1% of universities in all of the United States so as you can tell I have just been way too busy lol. If i found a way to make small hacks on the side while maintaining school i would do it, but i don't think i would be making vip's anytime soon
    J4cK
    Global Moderator

Post by J4cK Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:10 pm

[GCFH] geomike wrote:

Holy crap.... that's all i have to say..... I forgot about this website a long time ago, I can't believe people still post here and we are getting new members and you J4ck, you're still here haha. I honestly haven't game hacked in over 6 - 7 months. School had me so busy and now I am going to go to a university in the top 1% of universities in all of the United States so as you can tell I have just been way too busy lol. If i found a way to make small hacks on the side while maintaining school i would do it, but i don't think i would be making vip's anytime soon
    It's really good to hear from you.
    Do you have any other methods of more instant communication? Skype for instance, or even msn, dont even care.
    [GCFH] geomike
    [GCFH] geomike
    Admin

Post by [GCFH] geomike Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:30 pm

J4cK wrote:
    [GCFH] geomike wrote:

Do you have any other methods of more instant communication? Skype for instance, or even msn, dont even care.
    It's really good to hear from you. To be honest I was quite rude to just leave you hanging and forget all about this and for that I apologize. I am glad you stuck around man.

I would prefer to use msn if that's good with you, i will pm you my details.
    J4cK
    Global Moderator

Post by J4cK Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:45 pm

[GCFH] geomike wrote:
    J4cK wrote:
    [GCFH] geomike wrote:

It's really good to hear from you. To be honest I was quite rude to just leave you hanging and forget all about this and for that I apologize. I am glad you stuck around man.

Alrighty, i added you bro.

I've been rather busy as well, and apology accepted Smile
    [GCFH] geomike
    [GCFH] geomike
    Admin

Post by [GCFH] geomike Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:52 pm

J4cK wrote:
    [GCFH] geomike wrote:
    J4cK wrote:
    [GCFH] geomike wrote:

Alrighty, i added you bro.

I've been rather busy as well, and apology accepted Smile
    I don't see you, what's your name.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content