GCFH

Geomike's Hacks And Bots

Looking for Moderators

[GCFH] geomike
    Admin

Looking for Moderators

Post by [GCFH] geomike on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:21 pm

GCFH is looking for people who want to be moderators for certain sections. We have one opening for moderator in each section.

A moderator will be somebody who has experience and familiarity about the topic of their section and will be able provide cool resources and make the section grow. Moderators will have certain privileges such as being able to ban members if they have committed an infraction, sticky a thread, edit threads, and will have access to the moderator forums.

To apply please reply to this thread in this format:

Section: __
    How much experience: ___
    What I can do to improve the section: ____

This application process will be open until next Monday. Good luck.

J4cK
    Global Moderator

Re: Looking for Moderators

Post by J4cK on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:50 am

Section:Crossfire and Visualbasic/Java programming sections
    How much experience:A fair bit Smile
    What I can do to improve the section:Moderate generally and occaisonally release a few programs.

Mod me already <3

Injectors: J6JecT

Game Hacks

AssaultCube:Cube Hack V0.4 , Epic Recoil
    [GCFH] geomike
    Admin

Post by [GCFH] geomike on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:04 am

J4cK wrote:Age: 15
    What I can do to improve the section:Moderate generally and occaisonally release a few programs.

Mod me already <3

Patience young one. The deadline is almost here. If you are uncontested then you will get it because you are one of the few active members who actually contributes things.

J4cK
    Global Moderator

Post by J4cK on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:42 am

[GCFH] geomike wrote:

Mod me already <3

Patience young one. The deadline is almost here. If you are uncontested then you will get it because you are one of the few active members who actually contributes things.
    One of the few?
    It's me and rslenskens. <3
    [GCFH] geomike
    Admin

Post by [GCFH] geomike on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:42 am

J4cK wrote:
    [GCFH] geomike wrote:

Mod me already <3

One of the few?
    It's me and rslenskens. <3

Basically. Honestly, just for you I will grant you moderator status cuz you had it coming from a long time ago anyway. Congrats! Hopefully your sections will get busy.
    [GCFH] Admin
    Admin

Post by [GCFH] Admin on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:49 am

J4CK, you have moderator status now in your preferred sections. I will add your name coloring and titles when I get back home. Congratulations and good luck.

J4cK
    Global Moderator

YAY

Post by J4cK on Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:17 am

[GCFH] Admin wrote:J4CK, you have moderator status now in your preferred sections. I will add your name coloring and titles when I get back home. Congratulations and good luck.
    Why thank you Smile
    I'll start releasing when we build up members again, and i have a few programs i can make GCFH exclusive, which may help with the activity.
    [GCFH] Admin
    Admin

Post by [GCFH] Admin on Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:44 am

J4cK wrote:
    [GCFH] Admin wrote:J4CK, you have moderator status now in your preferred sections. I will add your name coloring and titles when I get back home. Congratulations and good luck.
    Why thank you Smile
    I'll start releasing when we build up members again, and i have a few programs i can make GCFH exclusive, which may help with the activity.

Well I think you should release them whenever you are finished with them because members will start coming back when there is useful material on here.

This all sounds great, but we will see what happens. Thanks a lot for your involvement and time and hopefully the forum will grow because of it. If you have any questions or problems just shoot me a pm anytime.

J4cK
    Global Moderator

Post by J4cK on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:07 pm

[GCFH] Admin wrote:
    J4cK wrote:
    Why thank you Smile

Well I think you should release them whenever you are finished with them because members will start coming back when there is useful material on here.

This all sounds great, but we will see what happens. Thanks a lot for your involvement and time and hopefully the forum will grow because of it. If you have any questions or problems just shoot me a pm anytime.

Will do. Smile
    I've been really busy lately, so i'll release when i get the time.
    [GCFH] Admin
    Admin

Post by [GCFH] Admin on Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:18 pm

J4cK wrote:
    [GCFH] Admin wrote:
    J4cK wrote:
    Why thank you Smile

Will do. Smile

Alright man, we will keep you to your word Smile . I will also make an effort to release some simple cf hacks in the meantime.

J4cK
    Global Moderator

Post by J4cK on Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:50 pm

[GCFH] Admin wrote:
    J4cK wrote:
    [GCFH] Admin wrote:
    J4cK wrote:
    Why thank you Smile

Will do. Smile

Alright man, we will keep you to your word Smile . I will also make an effort to release some simple cf hacks in the meantime.

Alrighty!
    I'm just a bit busy, exams are really soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:03 pm