GCFH

Geomike's Hacks And Bots


    [help please] IP bann mpgh

    Share
    avatar
    rlenskens
    Trusted Member
    Trusted Member

    Posts : 142
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-01-26
    Age : 20
    Location : The Netherlands

    [help please] IP bann mpgh

    Post by rlenskens on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:39 am

    Hello,

    Guess All of u also have an mpgh account. Well, me too (rlenskens also). A friend of mine comes to my home sometimes and then we log in to mpgh, he has once scammed some1 for money on his acc. So, he once logged in at my PC, and now my IP adress is banned... Any1 got a solution please reply.

    Thanks In Advance,

    rlenskens
    avatar
    [GCFH] geomike
    Admin

    Posts : 68
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-01-02

    Re: [help please] IP bann mpgh

    Post by [GCFH] geomike on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:01 am

    rlenskens wrote:Hello,

    Guess All of u also have an mpgh account. Well, me too (rlenskens also). A friend of mine comes to my home sometimes and then we log in to mpgh, he has once scammed some1 for money on his acc. So, he once logged in at my PC, and now my IP adress is banned... Any1 got a solution please reply.

    Thanks In Advance,

    rlenskens

    connect on proxy?
    avatar
    rlenskens
    Trusted Member
    Trusted Member

    Posts : 142
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-01-26
    Age : 20
    Location : The Netherlands

    Re: [help please] IP bann mpgh

    Post by rlenskens on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:15 am

    geomike wrote:
    rlenskens wrote:Hello,

    Guess All of u also have an mpgh account. Well, me too (rlenskens also). A friend of mine comes to my home sometimes and then we log in to mpgh, he has once scammed some1 for money on his acc. So, he once logged in at my PC, and now my IP adress is banned... Any1 got a solution please reply.

    Thanks In Advance,

    rlenskens

    connect on proxy?

    Is that like something that hides my IP? can U send me a link of a safe one then? yesterday I used ose programm and I lost my internet connection. It is luckely solved though. So, can u please send me a link?

    thanks
    avatar
    Geo_Andy
    Runescape Coder

    Posts : 46
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-04-21
    Location : Pumopolis

    Re: [help please] IP bann mpgh

    Post by Geo_Andy on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:31 am

    There are many ways you can change an IP adress, I pulled up what I think will be the easiest one for you to complete. whatismyipaddress+com/change-ip

    (replace + with . saddly I can not post links until my account is 7 days old)


    _________________
    I program, therefore I am.
    avatar
    rlenskens
    Trusted Member
    Trusted Member

    Posts : 142
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-01-26
    Age : 20
    Location : The Netherlands

    Re: [help please] IP bann mpgh

    Post by rlenskens on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:37 am

    Geo_Andy wrote:There are many ways you can change an IP adress, I pulled up what I think will be the easiest one for you to complete. whatismyipaddress+com/change-ip

    (replace + with . saddly I can not post links until my account is 7 days old)

    thanks for ur help, added rep and thanked you. But I sent a PM to one of the admins of mpgh (went to the site by a proxy site) My acc wasnt banned, just my IP. Then after an hour of so, I saw that my acc was also banned, due to having the same IP and a password that looked like my friend's one... DAMM. Cant any1 send A pm to a moderator on mpgh to unbann me? (rlenskens). Please, just make a thread of it, anyone?..

    J4cK
    Global Moderator

    Posts : 151
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2011-12-19
    Age : 19
    Location : Australia (The land of Beaches, BBQS and Boobs)

    Re: [help please] IP bann mpgh

    Post by J4cK on Sat May 05, 2012 6:19 pm

    hidemyass.com/ thats a pretty good proxy. and it has 42 different ip's


    _________________
    Releases

    Injectors: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Game Hacks

    AssaultCube:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    avatar
    Geo_Andy
    Runescape Coder

    Posts : 46
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-04-21
    Location : Pumopolis

    Re: [help please] IP bann mpgh

    Post by Geo_Andy on Sat May 05, 2012 7:08 pm

    rlenskens, so your whole account is banned, not just the IP right?


    _________________
    I program, therefore I am.

    J4cK
    Global Moderator

    Posts : 151
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2011-12-19
    Age : 19
    Location : Australia (The land of Beaches, BBQS and Boobs)

    Re: [help please] IP bann mpgh

    Post by J4cK on Sat May 05, 2012 8:01 pm

    mpgh don't do permanent bans but they may ban your ip.


    _________________
    Releases

    Injectors: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Game Hacks

    AssaultCube:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    avatar
    Geo_Andy
    Runescape Coder

    Posts : 46
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-04-21
    Location : Pumopolis

    Re: [help please] IP bann mpgh

    Post by Geo_Andy on Sat May 05, 2012 8:51 pm

    oh! Then there may be hope yet for you lad!


    _________________
    I program, therefore I am.
    avatar
    rlenskens
    Trusted Member
    Trusted Member

    Posts : 142
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-01-26
    Age : 20
    Location : The Netherlands

    Re: [help please] IP bann mpgh

    Post by rlenskens on Sun May 06, 2012 6:17 am

    J4cK wrote:mpgh don't do permanent bans but they may ban your ip.

    uhm.. they do..

    bann will be lifted: never

    And my IP is also banned (but I use hotspotshield).

    And First only IP was banned, not my acc. Then I mailed some moderator saying I have never scammed anyone, it was a friend of mine and he sometimes is at my house (which really is true..). And after three hours I logged in and my acc was banned. Reason: scammer and same IP as (name)

    Fucking stupid...

    BUT, I made a new mpgh acc

    Sponsored content

    Re: [help please] IP bann mpgh

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:02 pm