GCFH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GCFH

Geomike's Hacks And Bots

2 posters

NEW SECTION!!!

[GCFH] Admin
    [GCFH] Admin
    Admin

NEW SECTION!!! Empty NEW SECTION!!!

Post by [GCFH] Admin Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:51 am

GCFH is now workin on some nice rs bots for yall that are into that kind of stuff. It is still in progress, but since the really advanced bots that use the source code of runescape against itself are banning players all over runescape (RS banned 10 million players last month for botting), we are designing bots that aren't bannable. It will only analyze info from your screen to do its job, therefore rs can't ban you.

So just wanted to give you guys a heads up on what's comin up.
    rlenskens
    rlenskens
    Trusted Member
    Trusted Member

NEW SECTION!!! Empty Re: NEW SECTION!!!

Post by rlenskens Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:38 pm

Since when does this site also do Runescape things?
    BTW: I have to tell you that the new look of the site is a huge improvement! realy compliments on that.
    Only in the top, right next to 'portal'there is some empty button, know?
    rlenskens
    rlenskens
    Trusted Member
    Trusted Member

Post by rlenskens Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:41 pm

ow wait. Is this the thing u said that you were gonna stop hacking cf and make software?
    [GCFH] Admin
    [GCFH] Admin
    Admin

Post by [GCFH] Admin Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:17 pm

rlenskens wrote:ow wait. Is this the thing u said that you were gonna stop hacking cf and make software?

Um, well, i can't really make hacks at the moment for crossfire, but we will see how it will go. I might start makin combat arms hacks, and/or continue cf hacks, but i would also like to make things for rs because i know many people here like to play it.

Thanks for the compliment on the new skin, ya i really like it too, but i will see if i can fix that empty button, it looks ghetto, lol.
    rlenskens
    rlenskens
    Trusted Member
    Trusted Member

Post by rlenskens Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:23 am

Admin wrote:
    rlenskens wrote:ow wait. Is this the thing u said that you were gonna stop hacking cf and make software?

Um, well, i can't really make hacks at the moment for crossfire, but we will see how it will go. I might start makin combat arms hacks, and/or continue cf hacks, but i would also like to make things for rs because i know many people here like to play it.

Thanks for the compliment on the new skin, ya i really like it too, but i will see if i can fix that empty button, it looks ghetto, lol.

good job, the empty button is gone!
    [GCFH] Admin
    [GCFH] Admin
    Admin

Post by [GCFH] Admin Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 am

rlenskens wrote:
    Admin wrote:

good job, the empty button is gone!

thx hehe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:34 pm